EXOTICS EXS 220 DRIVER
The EXS 220 Driver produces extreme M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) numbers with its all new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create one of the highest M.O.I. measurements ever manufactured in a driver, making it the most forgiving and accurate driver Tour Edge has ever engineered.
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits. The EXS 220 Driver features this breakthrough in face technology with 42 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN features a new elongated shape and adjustable 9-gram back weight to create an M.O.I. of 5400 grams per cubic centimeter, a 20% percent increase. Additional weights will be available in 3 grams, 6 grams, 11 grams and 14 grams to help dial in the preferred swing weight and trajectory.
- TRIPLE CARBON TECH featured on the crown and heel and toe of the sole provides extreme weight savings that reposition weight into the back of the clubhead.
- ULTRA-PREMIUM 8-1-1 TITANIUM FACE is shallower and features a lower density, lighter Titanium to allow for more weight repositioning.
- ADJUSTABLE HOSEL allows the loft to be adjusted +/- 2 degrees for an unprecedented range of 7.5 degrees to 14 degrees between the three loft options.
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR improves the acoustic engineering of the entire new EXS metalwood line up.
- IN PLAY ON TOUR Over 90 different PGA Tour players have played over 650 Exotics metalwoods the past two season on the three PGA Tours, leading Tour Edge to 12 victories, over 50 Top 5 and over 100 Top 10 finishes.
Every shaft in the EXS 220 Series has been SpeedTested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex, proven by robotic testing and validated by player testing. Tour Edge R&D tested an extensive range of market-leading shafts with the Tour Edge Developmental robot (T.E.D.) to determine the best performing custom shafts for every swing flex/speed.
EXS 220 DRIVER AND FAIRWAY SPEEDTESTED STOCK SHAFTS
- 85 MPH or Below: Fujikura Air Speeder: Ladies (R3) | Senior (R2) | Regular (R)
- 85-95 MPH: Fujikura Ventus 4T Core: 5-Regular | 6-Stiff
- 95 MPH or Above: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow: 6.0 Stiff | 6.5 X-Stiff
HAND BUILT IN THE USA
All Tour Edge Exotics clubs are hand built in the United States at our headquarters in Batavia, Illinois.
All Tour Edge Exotics clubs are backed with a lifetime warranty that covers any manufacturer defects for the life of the product.