EXOTICS EXS 220 FAIRWAY WOOD
The new EXS 220 fairway metal is made with a new Hyper-Steel that is 14% lighter than the previous EXS fairway metal, allowing for more weight to be positioned in the center of the sole and the rear of the club head to create dual-concentric weighting that produces a unique combination of ease of launch and low spin.
The combination of the back weight, the Diamond Cup Face and Dual Carbon Sole produced impressive distance gains, while also providing extreme forgiveness off the face by greatly increasing the M.O.I. (Moment of Inertia) of the head.
- DIAMOND FACE produces a hotter face with faster ball speeds, reduction of spin and better performance on off-center hits. The EXS 220 Fairway Metals feature this breakthrough in face technology with 44 different thick and thin diamond shapes or “mini-trampolines” behind the face.
- MAX M.O.I. DESIGN provides extreme forgiveness off the face and increased accuracy from the adjustable 6-gram back weight.
- SLIPSTREAM SOLE features improved wider speed channels that create a faster club head speed due to smoother turf interaction.
- DUAL CARBON FIBER TECH featured in the heel and toe of the sole to help create extreme weight savings.
- SOUND DIFFUSION BAR used to improve the acoustic engineering by enhancing the richness of sound upon impact.
- IN PLAY ON TOUR Over 90 different PGA Tour players have played over 650 Exotics metalwoods the past two season on the three PGA Tours, leading Tour Edge to 12 victories, over 50 Top 5 and over 100 Top 10 finishes.
Every shaft in the EXS 220 Series has been SpeedTested to find the optimal custom shaft pairing for every flex, proven by robotic testing and validated by player testing. Tour Edge R&D tested an extensive range of market-leading shafts with the Tour Edge Developmental robot (T.E.D.) to determine the best performing custom shafts for every swing flex/speed.
EXS 220 DRIVER AND FAIRWAY SPEEDTESTED STOCK SHAFTS
- 85 MPH or Below: Fujikura Air Speeder: Ladies (R3) | Senior (R2) | Regular (R)
- 85-95 MPH: Fujikura Ventus 4T Core: 5-Regular | 6-Stiff
- 95 MPH or Above: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow: 6.0 Stiff | 6.5 X-Stiff
HAND BUILT IN THE USA
All Tour Edge Exotics clubs are hand built in the United States at our headquarters in Batavia, Illinois.
All Tour Edge Exotics clubs are backed with a lifetime warranty that covers any manufacturer defects for the life of the product.